Students who have passed the pre-university course [PUC] under the 10+2 pattern of board will be considered eligible for admission to B.A. ,B.com and B.C.A course. Admission will be given on merit under All categories on the basis of marks [minimum 35%] in aggregate obtained by students at qualifying [PUC] examination. Admission must be sought personally along with their parents/guardians. Students desirous of seeking admission to any of the Undergraduate course are required to apply to the Principal, Shivaji Arts, Commerce and B.C.A College, Baad, Karwar. All applicants must use the application form available in college office. The prescribed form must be accompanied by the required original and attested copies of certificates. Applications received without necessary documents will not be entertained. All the students who join the college will have to produce the transfer certificates from the college last attended, by applying through the college in prescribed form immediately after the provisional admission is granted.
- The candidates who have scored 35% and above marks in PUC II Science / Commerce.
- The 3 years Diploma students who have scored 35% and above marks are eligible with NOC from Karnatak University.
- Candidate will be rated on the marks scored in PUC II
- Entrance test of 50% marks is conducted
- a] Objective type question of 20 marks in General English
- b] Mathematics of PUC I & II year of 30 marks
- [candidate will be rated for the total of 100 marks]