The mission of the College is to contribute to society through the pursuit of education, learning and research at the highest levels of excellence. The mission of the College of Education is to help prepare outstanding educators, scholars, and researchers, and to advance the profession of education, as broadly defined, through research on the science and art of teaching and learning, the application of clinical processes, the effective uses of technology, and the analysis and development of leadership and educational policy.To harness the potentialities by imparting quality education in Arts, Commerce, and Computer Application by awakening their aesthetic sense, inculcating entrepreneurial skills and igniting the hidden powers to face the challenges and hyper competetions of the modern world.
- A literate and educated citizenry is vital to a democratic society.
- All people are entitled to a high-quality education, grounded in sensitivity to individual dignity, professional integrity, and a positive and nurturing environment.
- A dynamic education system fosters an equitable, productive economy in a global environment.
- Teaching and learning should be informed by scholarly research and effective practice.
- Technology should be used to improve the quality of teaching and learning, research and scholarship, and outreach to the state, nation, and the world.
- Interdisciplinary programs should be used to enhance human learning, growth, and development across the life span.
- Collegel improvement should be based on sound research, the application of theory as it relates to effective practice, policy development, and collaboration with practitioners.