Disciplinary Rules & Regulations :
- The Students should be regular to the clases.
- Failure in satisfying 75% of attendence in each subject before filling examination form, may result in detaining a students from appearing the Annual Examination.
- The Students should appear for all class tests and college examinations.
- The Students should be disciplined in their conduct towards staff members and classmates.
- The students should not damage any property of the College and indulgence in such destructive activities shall be seriously dealt with.
- Writing in walks and black boards is prohibited.
- The students should not loiter in corridor during off periods.
- The students should not bring and entertain any outsider during college hours.
- The students should possess identity cards and should produce it as and when asked for.
- The discipline committee will seriously deal with any violation of above said rules.
- The students should wear uniform evey day except on Wednesday.
- The Students should be inside the classroom as soon as the bell rings and should maintain silence in class room and library
- Attendence to all classes is compulsory. Shortage of attendence as per the rules will make the student ineligible to appear for the annual examination.
- Tutorials, tests and practicals conducted by the college are compulsory.