The Students are strictly advised to apply for the fee concessions whose family income is not more than Rs. 44,500 per annum irrespective of the community or the caste to which they belong [other than SC/ST]. All such students are strictly advised to get the income certificate from the respective Tahasildars. Scholarships and Freeships are awarded by the state Government and other Agencies / Associations / Organisations, The students are required to apply through the Principal in the prescribed form available in the college offiice along with the necessary certificates like Caste certificate from the authorised officer, Income certificate for other backward class students from authorised officer.
Scholarships available to the students
- Govt. of India National Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers.
- Special Scholarship to the children of Govt. servants who have died while in service.
- State Govt. Scholarship to the physically handicapped.
- State Govt. Post-Metric Scholarship to backward class students.
- State Govt. Sports Scholarship.
- Ex-serviceman Scholarship.
- Post Metric Scholarship for students of Non-Hindi Speaking area on merit.
- Scholarship for students opting kannada on merit.
- Defence Service personal Scholarships.